burj al-arab,borj al-arab,burj al-arab hotel,burj al-arab dubai,burj al arab Jumeirah,burj al-arab hotel dubai,height of burj al arab,borj alarab,burj al-arab tour,burj al arab facts,burj al arab history,tower of the Arabs
Here we want to know Burj al-arab hotel better. Stay with us.
Burj al-arab dubai ,borj al-arab – Tower of the Arabs :
Tower of the Arabs or Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the third tallest hotel in the world.
Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge.
Height of burj al arab – burj al arab height :
At 321 meters (1,053 feet) it is the third tallest hotel in the world (not including buildings with mixed use); however, 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupiable space.
Burj al arab history :
Burj al arab hotel has designed by Tom Wright and built on Dubai’s coast in 1999. the Burj Al Arab, literally translated to ‘the Arabian Tower’, was built over a five-year period: three to create the island and two to build the hotel. Construction involved an international team of over 3,000 contractors, 250 designers and 3,500 workmen onsite at any given time. The hotel was one of Dubai’s first record-breaking structures.
Burj al arab facts :
- Burj Al- Arab hotel is a hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- It is the third tallest hotel in the world.
- The shape of the structure is designed to mimic the sail of a ship.
- This hotel has been called “The World’s Only 7 Star Hotel”
- Constructionbegan in 1994 and involved 3000 companies and contractors; 250 designers from the UK, USA and Dubai; and 3500 workmen on site at any given time.
- The finest and most exclusive materials were sourced for finishing the interiors of Burj Al Arab.
- Burj Al Arab holds only ۲۸ double-story floorswhich accommodate ۲۰۲ bedroom suites. The smallest suite occupies an area of 169 square meters (1,820 square feet), the largest covers 780 square meters (8,400 square feet).
- Borj al arab is one of the most expensive hotels in the world to stay in. The cost of staying in a suite begins at $1,000 per night and increases to over $15,000 per night; the Royal Suite is the most expensive, at $24,000 per night.
- The Burj Al Arab’satrium is the world’s tallest, measuring 180 meters (۶۰۰ feet)
- There are three aquariumsin Burj Al Arab hotel.
- There are 29,000 Swarovski crystals in the ceiling of Junsui Lounge, designed in the shape of the Milky Way.
- RestaurantAl Muntaha (“The Ultimate”), is located 200 meters (660 feet) above the Persian Gulf, offering a view of Dubai.
- It has a helipadnear the roof at a height of 210 meters (689 feet) above ground.
- The staff to suite ratio is 8:1. It is one of the highest in the world.
- One of the world’s largest fleets of Rolls Royce’s available for guests.